Monday, June 29, 2009

Kinda intresting day today... :3

Erm... early morning I went school estimated at about 6.40. Guess who reach before me? It is Cindy and Eugene I am the third to reach class. Not happy. But I know Eungene always go early but dun worry l0l tomorrow will be me. Haha jkjk not gonna wake up earlier for that. If I not wrong Jacob came next. Very happy today cos Khayli send me so many of my favourite song lol. Our class now have 40 person liao Marvin from Philippines came. Haha. Ms Huang put us in group of five.Tee Yong who is the leader, Chun Yong, Chermaine, Asyqin and me lol. Before that i was sitting in between Cindy and Khayli lol. We are the only person that join table.Shh...
Lunch was rather intresting cos Hua Zhen, Genevieve,Jolene,Shannon,Sijia and me took the same MRT. But Hua Zhen and Genevieve alighted at Tampinese lol leaving only Jolene,Shannon,Sijia and me take to Pasir Ris. Lunch actually I wanted to go Superdog but Sijia suddenly say she want to eat at KFC lol so we went there. Suprisingly I met my brother at Kfc too. He was with Jing Xiang and another guy. I only notice it when Jing Xiang wave to me and pointed to me that my brother was sitting beside him. Haha so after all I not so observant lol.Then we went to Popular and I bought 3 disc leh. It cost me a bomb. It is $40 hor.So sad but happy.Haha. Now rushing through my Maths homework that Mr Tan gave. Lucky for me I don't know at all but got a fairy told me. She is none other then Jolene Chian I only found out at 4pm+ didn't do until now. I don't understand what Mr Tan talking in class as I was sitting right at the back. But I dunno why sia all my answers so far are correct leh now doing question 10 and 11 maybe is the fish I ate during dinner time that help my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment